It’s a big world out there—so big that it can be a little overwhleming deciding what your next destination will be. From natural wonders to man-made masterpieces, from wildlife to cityscapes, the choices are seemingly endless. Don’t let indecision get you down, or worse, delay the planning of your next trip. As the year transitions, make it extra special and seize the opportunity to discover Tanzania, one of Africa’s leading destinations. Tanzania has many iconic places to visit such as the historical Stone Town in Zanzibar; the high peaks of Mount Kilimanjaro; and the wild animals of the many game parks, such as Serengeti, Lake Manyara, Arusha and Ngorongoro. And with Serena properties based in all the leading locations, wherever you feel pulled to travel, let these photo from our gallery inspire your next trip for the year 2017.
- Take a dip at the magnificent infinity pool at Lake Manyara Serena Safari Lodge. Better yet, sip on your favorite cocktail by the pool as you take in the views of Lake Manyara National Park and the Lake while you watch the sun go down which makes for one of the most beautiful scenes.
2. The Ngorongoro crater is fondly referred to as the “eighth world wonder”. Listed as a World UNESCO heritage site, the crater is one of the largest in the world and is home to many wild animals including the big 5. Without a doubt the crater makes for a one stop shop as far as wildlife is concerned. After a game drive, let #SerenaNgorongoro spoil you with a crater lunch.
3. Cleverly located on one of the main annual migration corridors for over one million wildebeest, half a million zebras and gazelles, and their accompanying cast of predators, Mbuzi Mawe Serena Camp is also home to the klipspringer (Mbuzi Mawe in Swahili) and which the Serena property is named after.The klipspringer inhabits places characterized by rocky terrain and sparse vegetation and their yellowish gray to reddish brown coat acts as an efficient camouflage in its rocky habitat.
4. The landscape in the Serengeti is so unique that it instantly stands out of the crowd. With its relatively uncluttered horizon, and larger than life animals scattered among it not to mention it sets the scene to one of the greatest shows in the world; the Great migration. Kirawira Serena Camp will make sure you have a vantage point that not only lets you take in the views but also catch all the action.
5. When in Africa, do it like the first explorers and enjoy some G&T as you watch the sun go down sereved by Serengeti Serena Safari Lodge. Like many countries in Africa, Tanzania was settled by Great Britain. If there’s one thing the Brits successfully exported to the world’ it’s gin. Cheers to a day well spent!!
6. Ideally located at the gateway of the “Northern Circuit Safari” which comprises of 5 national parks including Arusha, Tarangrine, Lake Manyara, the Ngorongoro Crater and the Serengeti, there is no better place to start or end your safari adventure than at Lake Duluti Serena Hotel.
7. Apart from it’s rich history, the streets of StoneTown in Zanzibar make for a colorful adventure. Take a walking tour from Zanzibar Serena Hotel and discover the spice island
For bookings call +255 27 254 5555/ +254 732 123 333/000 or email us on email@example.com/ firstname.lastname@example.org.
E.A Resident Rates
2rd January 2017 to 31st March 2017
|Accommodation (Full Board)||Double||Single||suite Supplement|
|Lake Manyara Serena Safari lodge||320.00||200.00||200.00|
|Ngorongoro Serena Safari Lodge||400.00||240.00||200.00|
|Serengeti Serena Safari Lodge||400.00||240.00||200.00|
|Mbuzi Mawe Serena Camp||460.00||280.00|
|Kirawira Serena Camp||500.00||320.00|
|Lake Duluti Serena Hotel||160.00||125.00|
|Zanzibar Serena Hotel||290.00||220.00|
*All the above Rates are on full board basis except for Zanzibar Serena Hotel and Lake Duluti Serena Hotel (Bed & Breakfast).