Working in a city or travelling on business is fun but it can also get a little stressing. Taking a short break from the reality of life is not only possible, but also highly recommended. And especially when streets start to clear for the weekend meaning you can have the city all to yourself. For residents of Kampala City in Uganda in particular, there is often no better form of therapy than a staycation at Kampala Serena Hotel; an oasis in the middle of the Ugandan city. Trust, you will find yourself falling in love with the city of Kampala all over again with this essential pack for a relaxing weekend.
- Pools are a great way to enjoy a nice day out while also escaping the hot weather. Unwind by this poolside oasis and for a chill out space, it can’t get better than this. . Bring your sunglasses, the pretty hat and your favorite book. Order for your favorite meal and cocktail
2. Allow us to pamper and spoil you at the signature Maisha Spa for pure indulgence. The first and only world-class spa in Kampala, Maisha offers a range of holistic, detox and aromatherapy treatments, many designed by Elemis.
3. Crack a crab at Uganda ‘s freshest sea food restaurant; The Lakes Restaurant every Friday for “surf and Turf night. Tucked among colossal mosaic pillars with views of the hotel’s brilliant water garden, The Lakes features a beautiful dining room and a captivating outdoor terrace.
4. What is luxury without a little extravagance? So book a table at the only Champagne Bar in town with our Sommelier Celestine”as he pairs up exquisite champagne varieties with delicious rarities.
5. And Finally, to end every splendid day, experience the true beauty of sleep!